You can click the play button on the top left to choose other interaction options:
Zoom Area: click and drag a rectangle to zoom into that rectangle
Pan: click and drag to move the map based on the direction of your dragging
Rectangle (default): click and drag on multiple states or counties on the map; this will only show the relevant states or counties in the graphs below.
Radial: same as Rectangle, but with a circular shape
Lasso: same as Rectangle, but with a shape conforming to your cursor movement
- You can click on the Zoom Home button to return the map to the default view
- You can press the + or – buttons to zoom in or out.
- You can also move your scroll wheel on your mouse (if available) to zoom in or out, as well
Other ways to interact with the graph:
- You can click and drag multiple bars to select multiple states or counties; this will highlight the relevant states or counties in the map.
- You can also individually choose multiple bars to select by holding down the Ctrl button whilst clicking multiple bars.
- You can sort the graph by clicking the dropdown arrow to the right of the sort button over the state or county names.